Position Type: Full-time/Regular
Company: Griffin Capital Securities
Reports to: VP, Sales Desk Manager
Job Location: Phoenix, AZ
An Internal Wholesaler focuses on generating sales of Griffin Capital’s alternative investment platform in collaboration with our Senior Vice President/s. Our Internal Wholesalers are responsible for proactively creating a valuable advisor experience through a consultative process that will further develop existing relationships and generate new ones. We are focused on providing a platform of solutions for advisors and their investors, while promoting the Griffin Capital brand and increasing market share throughout the industry.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Partner with Senior Vice President/s to develop and execute on territory sales plan/s.
- Identify and cultivate new business opportunities through consultative selling, outbound calls, emails and referrals.
- Help coordinate and execute territory marketing campaigns, call campaigns, and other sales activities that drive territory growth.
- Drive attendance to various Senior Vice President meetings, territory roadshows and firm events.
- Schedule meetings for the Senior Vice President with key prospects and existing producers.
- Manage prospects and producers throughout the entire sales cycle.
- Work in conjunction with the Senior Vice President to develop a territory business plan and sales strategy to effectively increase sales and improve territory penetration.
- Build and manage the territory calendar, rotation and ranking of advisors.
- Document all daily activities, such as calls, emails, follow up activity and campaigns in the CRM.
- Develop exceptional Griffin Capital product knowledge with strong positioning strategies.
- Develop and continually improve upon strong industry and capital markets knowledge.
- Assist and resolve escalated client service issues when necessary.
- Adhere to all compliance/company guidelines and requirements.
- Travel within the territory when appropriate.
The ideal candidate will have the following qualifications and experience:
- Minimum two years of internal sales or financial services experience.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- General knowledge of alternative investments and capital markets.
- Knowledge of CRM systems; Microsoft Office Suite including Excel, Word and Outlook.
- Must hold a valid FINRA SIE, Series 7 and Series 63 license.
Griffin Capital Corporation is an Equal Opportunity Employer.