Griffin Capital Development Partners Funds
Secure Document Upload
To securely upload investor forms, please follow the instructions below.
- To securely submit your documents, please click the orange “Secure Upload” button below.
- The button will direct you to Griffin Capital’s confidential file share system.
- Enter your name and email.
- Drag and drop your documents on the following page.
Important: Wait for the confirmation page before closing the window.
Confirmation & Processing Time
- The Griffin Capital Investor Relations Team will confirm receipt of your documents via email within one business day.
- The initial review process typically takes two business days.
- Maintenance forms are processed bi-monthly, on the 15th and at the end of the month.
Please click a link below to download.
- Contact Information Update Form (For an investor to update their address, phone number, and/or email address.)
- Distribution Instructions Update Form (For an investor to update their bank information/distribution instructions.)
- Financial Professional Update Form (For an investor to update their registered representative or registered investment advisor of record.)
- Transfer Form (For investors to reregister/change their ownership information.)
- Transfer on Death (“TOD”) Form (For investors to designate a beneficiary(ies) to transfer their interest upon death.)
For support, please contact Griffin Capital’s Investor Relations Team: